Fantastic protection for alpine environments and extreme light conditions. The flash lens treatment provides even light filtering and an anti-reflective coating removes stray reflections and glare.
- Spectron 4 polycarbonate lenses have a 6-base curve that minimizes distortion.
- Removable leather side-shields protect your eyes from all angles.
- Grip Tech stems’ inserts provide comfort and hold without sticking to hair.
- Stems’ ends bend in every direction for a customized fit and good hold regardless of headwear.
- Category 4 lenses transmit only 5% of visible light. Great for glaciers, but too dark for driving or everyday wear.
|Ideal for||Snow and ice climbing|
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|