Keen Gorgeous Boots
Named for the Columbia River Gorge, these neoprene boots bring performance to cold water adventures. Toe bumpers prevent stubbing on rocks or underdecks, and neoprene uppers hold in your heat.
- Sock-style uppers are made from 2mm neoprene.
- Secure, one-pull webbing fit systems foil sucky currents and riverbanks.
- Midsoles are polyurethane for durability.
- Metatomical EVA footbeds have contoured arches for support.
- Soles are fabric-reinforced rubber for abrasion resistance.