A true cooking system: the valve and regulator combine Jetboil’s trademark super-fast boiling with a subtle simmer control for sautéing wild mushrooms or keeping seconds warm. A wide, short cup lets you achieve a lower utensil angle for more efficient food wrangling and increases pot stability on or off the stove.
- FluxRing cooking cup has a 1L capacity and an insulating cozy.
- Thermo-regulated technology ensures consistent performance down to -6°C.
- Push-button igniter.
- Heat-resistant metal handles.
- Lid has a pour spout and a strainer, fits an optional coffee press (available separately).
- Fuel canister stabilizer clips into the cup lid when not in use.
- 100g JetPower fuel canister will boil around 12L of water and fits inside the cooking cup.
- Bottom cover doubles as a measuring cup and bowl.
- Compatible with the optional MiniMo-sized Coffee Press, hanging kit and pot support, sold separately.
|Burner components||Aluminum and steel|
Stoves are designed to burn specific fuels. All stoves should only be used with recommended fuels to prevent damage.
The average time it takes to boil 1L of water. Wind, air temperature and elevation will affect boil time in the field.
The output of any heat generating device is shown in BTUs (British Thermal Units) which measure the amount of heat energy needed to raise the temperature of 1lb. of water by 1°F.
|Dimensions||12.5 x 15cm|
Heat reflectors are placed under the burner and reflect heat back up towards the cooking pot. This helps save fuel and speed cooking time.
Liquid fuel stoves require a fuel pump to pressurize the fuel tank.