Keep the contents of your pack compressed and organized. These sacks are lightweight amd water-resistant. The set includes sacks for a down sleeping bag, your clothes and small items.
- 10L UltraLight Compression Sack is silicone treated ripstop nylon with a polyurethane coated interior to protect against wetness (but not submersion).
- Lid has a built-in pocket for small items or self-storage of the sack.
- Designed to hold a down sleeping bag with a compressed volume of less than 10L.
- Ultralight Stuff Sack is siliconized nylon for water resistance.
- Drawstring closure with interior flap.
- Ditty sack is 100% polyester mesh so you can see what's inside.
|Material||30-denier silicone-treated nylon|
Fair: made of lightweight materials and designed to be carried inside another bag. Good: strikes a balance between light weight and durability. Excellent: made of heavy duty materials and designed to be carried alone. Exceptional: made of ultra-tough materials and designed to withstand abuse.
Waterproof bags and cases are made with waterproof materials and have waterproof closures. Some are designed to be submersible. Water-resistant bags and cases are made with waterproof materials, but water could sneak in through the seams or closure.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Not IPX rated|
|Additional feature(s)||Compression straps|