Keep your grey matter safe with this lightweight retro-styled helmet. Feather-light and rock solid, Koroyd Hybrid and Innegra technology ensure reliable protection with excellent drainage for pushy boils and big drops. A Boa Closure System gives a dialed fit and can be adjusted with gloves on. Interchangeable rubber visors let you customize it to match your boat.
- Moulded under high pressure and heat, the naturally buoyant Innegra/Carbon Hybrid composite shell is lightweight and offers increased absorption impact.
- Koroyd Hybrid liner buffers impact without sacrificing airflow or drainage.
- Boa retention system is quick to adjust and yields a dialed, comfortable fit.
- Old School Kool (OSK) aesthetics give a classic motocross look.
- Interchangeable rubber visors shield sunlight and allow for colour customization.
- Removable ear pads included.
Microshell helmets are made of a thin polymer sheet over a foam liner; Hardshell helmets have a hard polymer outer shell and a foam liner; when the liner is being bonded to the outer shell during the manufacturing process, it is Molded in the shell.
|Shell material||Carbon-reinforced plastic|
|Fit system||Adjustable dial|
|Inner material||EPS (expanded polystyrene) + co-polymer|
Most helmets are tested and certified for a specific sport. Some helmets are approved for multi-sports, but only after passing the safety tests for both sports (i.e., snowsports and cycling).