Evolv Spark Lace Up Rock Shoes - Men's
Stand-up value for sending a grab-bag of routes. The shape of the Spark is designed for all-day comfort and provides overall precision and sensitivity to suit varied stone.
- Uppers are unlined leather with a cushy, airy tongue.
- Laces have speed eyelets.
- VTR rand is thicker in the toe for durability and protection in cracks.
- Full-length, MX-P 1mm midsole provides good support for edging. Wings add torsional rigidity and should allow them to be resoled.
- Outsoles are 4.2mm TRAX® XT-5 high friction rubber for sticky sends.
A flat profile suits long routes and cracks. Curved shoes allow precision and good edging. Hooked shoes are down-turned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
|Made in||Korea, Republic of|