Evolv Spark Lace Up Rock Shoes - Men's
Stand-up value for sending a grab-bag of routes. The shape of the Spark is designed for all-day comfort and provides overall precision and sensitivity to suit varied stone.
- Uppers are unlined leather with a cushy, airy tongue.
- Laces have speed eyelets.
- VTR rand is thicker in the toe for durability and protection in cracks.
- Full-length, MX-P 1mm midsole provides good support for edging. Wings add torsional rigidity and should allow them to be resoled.
- Outsoles are 4.2mm TRAX® XT-5 high friction rubber for sticky sends.
A neutral shoe suits long routes and cracks. Moderate shoes allow precision and good edging. Aggressive shoes are downturned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
|Made in||Korea, Republic of|