An ultralight and comfortable option for sport or alpine climbing. It's tricked out with a host of thoughtful features and uses Fuseframe construction to produce a very slim, clean, lightweight design.
- Fuseframe construction distributes weight over the structure and minimizes pressure points.
- Fused fabric and foam layers have no crossing seams to create friction zones.
- Bias webbing on waistbelt and leg loops resists wear and abrasion.
- DoubleBack aluminum HD buckle has a slim, rounded design that offers good grip and fluid glide on the waist webbing.
- Fitted elastic leg loops offer freedom of movement and attachment points don't iterfere with walking or climbing.
- 2 rear elastics on detachable buckles to avoid crossing leg loops when donning harness
- Rear haul loop can also be used to attach a chalk bag.
- 4 equipment loops: rigid in front for quick and easy access to equipment and flexible in the rear to avoid creating pressure points with a backpack.
- 2 integrated Caritool tool holder slots.
- Reinforced tie-in points.
|Leg loop size||
|Ice clipper slots||Yes|
|Adjustable leg loops||No|