Designed for mountain routes and glacier travel. The Glacier Axe has a nice balanced weight, smooth finishing, and forms a solid anchor on sun-baked, hardened snow and bare ice. The head is designed to rest comfortably in your hand, and it comes with a comfortable Linkin leash.
- Aluminum shaft has a hard- anodized finish for excellent rust protection.
- 3mm pick is hot-forged chromoly steel, offers good bite in hard snow and ice.
- Teeth offer purchase when used for hooking and anchoring.
- Steel adze supports your hand comfortably and is edged to chop steps efficiently.
- Stainless steel spike with a clippable hole.
- Linkin leash included.
|Weight||370g (68 cm)|
|Ideal for||Alpine climbing and mountaineering|
|Length||60, 68, 75cm|