The shape of this hybrid axe provides good clearance when needed on steep snow or ice. The curved shaft helps prevent bashed knuckles when swinging. A smooth adze supports your hand when walking and its edges make short work of chopping steps.
- Aluminum shaft has a curved upper for clearance. Straight lower for plunging.
- 3mm pick is hot-forged chromoly steel. Thin tip offers good penetration in ice and the teeth offer solid hooking on rock.
- Steel adze supports your hand comfortably and is angle to direct force down the shaft.
- Stainless steel head has a wide oval hole for clipping a biner.
- Tilted adze directs the axe into the snow when used upright in cane position.
- Stainless steel spike with a clippable hole.
- The 52cm length weighs 360grams, 59cm length weighs 380grams, and 66cm length weighs 400grams.
|Ideal for||Alpine climbing and mountaineering|
|Length||52, 59, 66cm|