An inflatable board that's long and has a pointy nose that’s great for touring, flatwater and fitness. Built for efficient long distance paddling, it has generous carrying capacity, a sleek nose that cuts through the water, longer length and lots of lash points for your gear.
- Heavy-duty PVC-coated drop-stitch resists abrasion and wear.
- Reliable C7 Leafield valve.
- 3 slots for fins let you customize tracking and turning options to suit conditions.
- Removable, interchangeable 5-inch and 9-inch nylon fins flex to absorb impact without breaking.
- 3 webbing handles for carrying or getting back on the board from the water.
- 6 stainless steel D rings for lashing gear or attaching a leash.
- Includes a bag with backpack straps for carrying and storage, a pump with pressure gauge, valve adapter and repair kit.
|Length||3.8m (12ft. 6in.)|
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.
|Packed size||84 x 51 x 15cm|
The number of interchangeable fins that are included with the SUP.
|Board bag included||Yes|
Threaded inserts let you lash items to the deck of the board.