This Bear Grylls approved folder is easy to carry, easy to hold and hard to lose. The fine edge brings precision to your cutting projects.
- Carbon steel takes an edge easily and holds it well.
- Dual-sided thumb stud for easy single-hand opening.
- Ergonomic textured rubber grip for secure, comfortable holding.
- Lock back keeps blade securely in place and maximizes safety during closing.
- Hi-vis orange accents for loss resistance.
- Includes belt sheath and Bear Grylls Priorities of Survival Pocket guide.
|Ideal for||Camping and hiking|
|Handle material||Nylon + rubber|
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Blade material||7Cr17MoV stainless steel|
|Knife length (closed)||12.4cm|
|Knife length (open)||21.6cm|
|Blade locking system||Yes|