In bright day or black night, the Dash 320 your headlight and your daytime running light. The beam works as a spot or flood to show the way down dark alleys and busy streets. Side illumination ports alert cross traffic to your presence. USB chargeable, so you can easily keep it topped up.
- Custom reflector blends wide flood lighting with a punchy spotlight for good mixed lighting.
- 7 modes include 4 night and 3 daytime settings.
- Memory recalls last mode used.
- Water-resistant housing for all weather riding.
- Handlebar mount securely clamps to 25.4 to 31.8mm diameter handlebars.
- USB rechargeable lithium-ion battery has a built-in charge indicator.
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Light source||1 LED|
|Burn time - flash||55 h|
|Burn Time - steady||1.25 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
|Power supply||USB charger|
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Emits red light||No|
|Batteries||Rechargeable battery pack (non-removable)|