The safety and convenience of an LED, with the charm of a candle. Named for the sacred Hozuki plant that inspired the shape of ancient Chinese paper lanterns, this light features several conventional settings, plus an innovative candle mode that makes the LED respond to sound or wind with a flicker of light. It can be suspended by its hook or set on a surface. Excellent for everything from completing camp chores to composing haiku.
- Resilient silicone rubber shade gently diffuses light, and can be squished for travel.
- Brightness is 100 lumens on max.
- 3 pre-set light settings, plus a dimmer setting that lets you choose the exact level of light you desire.
- Burn times are 8 hours on high, 20 hours on mid, and 80 hours on low.
- Takes 3 AA batteries.
- Can also be powered and recharged with a mini USB cord (not included).
|Burn time||80 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Height of a lantern while closed and not in use. The height does not include the canister for LPG lanterns.
|Batteries||3 AA (not included)|
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.