An integrated rear light ensures you'll have a light for in darkness or heavy weather. Lots of vents keep your head cool on daily commutes or impulsive rides.
- Made of a polystyrene inner moulded to a polycarbonate shell.
- Front vents have mesh guards to block bugs.
- Adjustable fit dial on the back.
- LED light is integrated into the adjustable dial, and turns on with one hand.
- Removable visor.
- Anti-allergenic interior pads help manage moisture and are hand washable.
- Big reflective stickers on back.
Microshell helmets are made of a thin polymer sheet over a foam liner; Hardshell helmets have a hard polymer outer shell and a foam liner; when the liner is being bonded to the outer shell during the manufacturing process, it is Molded in the shell.
|Molded in the shell|
|Fit system||Adjustable dial|
|Inner material||EPS (expanded polystyrene)|
The internal circumference determines the size head that the helmet will fit.
Most helmets are tested and certified for a specific sport. Some helmets are approved for multi-sports, but only after passing the safety tests for both sports (i.e., snowsports and cycling).
Cetification is established by a variety of governing bodies who set impact standards. Most helmets are certified or approved for a specific sport, except in the case of multi-sport helmets (i.e., a snowsports helmet might also be approved for cycling if it meets the cycling safety standards).