An elite-level helmet that helps you cheat wind as you ride. Benefit from its aerodynamic design and sophisticated retention system. The Safe-T occipital retention systems encircles your whole head, so it doesn't push only at the back and front. In the event of a crash, it allows the helmet to rotate very slightly to absorb energy and reduce the risk of injury. Super-fine increments on the adjustment wheel bring a new level of bespoke to the fit to this road helmet.
- Made of polystyrene foam fused to a polycarbonate shell.
- In-mould construction improves shock absorption and durability.
- Adjustable Kevlar® straps are ultra-light.
- Retention system dial offers horizontal and vertical adjustments to tune the fit to your head.
- Pads quickly absorb and disperse perspiration and are removable for washing.
- Front pad is made of anti-allergenic gel, and adapts naturally to your head shape.
Microshell helmets are made of a thin polymer sheet over a foam liner; Hardshell helmets have a hard polymer outer shell and a foam liner; when the liner is being bonded to the outer shell during the manufacturing process, it is Molded in the shell.
|Molded in the shell|
|Fit system||Adjustable dial|
|Inner material||EPS (expanded polystyrene)|
Most helmets are tested and certified for a specific sport. Some helmets are approved for multi-sports, but only after passing the safety tests for both sports (i.e., snowsports and cycling).
Cetification is established by a variety of governing bodies who set impact standards. Most helmets are certified or approved for a specific sport, except in the case of multi-sport helmets (i.e., a snowsports helmet might also be approved for cycling if it meets the cycling safety standards).