An aggressive profile to suit long cross-country riding. The Veleno offers significant protection at negligible weight. The Safe-T occipital retention systems encircles your whole head, so it doesn't push only at the back and front. In the event of a crash, it allows the helmet to rotate very slightly to absorb energy and reduce the risk of injury. Super-fine increments on the adjustment wheel bring a new level of bespoke to the fit.
- Made of a polystyrene inner moulded to a polycarbonate shell.
- Lateral dividers position the straps correctly and keep them in place.
- Kevlar straps are strong and breathable.
- Removable visor is tapered for aerodynamic efficiency.
- Retention system dial offers horizontal and vertical adjustments to tune the fit to your head.
- Coolmax anti-allergenic interior pads manage moisture and can be washed by hand.
- Front gel pad ensures a dry and comfortable ride.
- Reflective rear stickers.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
Microshell helmets are made of a thin polymer sheet over a foam liner; Hardshell helmets have a hard polymer outer shell and a foam liner; when the liner is being bonded to the outer shell during the manufacturing process, it is Molded in the shell.
|Molded in the shell|
|Fit system||Adjustable dial|
|Inner material||EPS (expanded polystyrene)|
Most helmets are tested and certified for a specific sport. Some helmets are approved for multi-sports, but only after passing the safety tests for both sports (i.e., snowsports and cycling).
Cetification is established by a variety of governing bodies who set impact standards. Most helmets are certified or approved for a specific sport, except in the case of multi-sport helmets (i.e., a snowsports helmet might also be approved for cycling if it meets the cycling safety standards).