Kokatat Gore-Tex Idol Dry Suit - Men's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
The Idol’s completely separating waist zip lets you wear either top or bottom separately when a full drysuit isn’t required. But the wins don’t stop there. Entries and exits become super easy. Without a shoulder zip, you get drytop-style freedom of movement. And on shore, the zip opens at the front or back for full relief without having to tear off your PFD, sprayskirt and suit.
- Body is made of 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro® Evolution nylon: quiet, comfortable, and durably waterproof and breathable.
- Shoulders, sleeves and legs are Cordura® GORE-TEX Pro for added abrasion resistance.
- Socks are GORE-TEX Pro nylon
- SwitchZip waterproof waist zip sits between the backband and the seat so it won’t irritate you in the paddling position.
- Flap protects top half of zipper in dry top configuration.
- Dual adjustable over-skirt with hook-and-loop compatible neoprene.
- Factory-sealed seams for waterproofness.
- Latex neck and wrist gaskets are protected by neoprene punch-through collar and cuffs.
- Self-draining, zippered sleeve pocket with key lanyard.