Fingerless gloves designed for performance on long-distance rides. Ergo Endurance palms offer comfort, ventilation, adjustability and fit, with leather for durability.
- Palms are Pittards® leather with excellent water resistance and breathability.
- Grip pattern and fit keep allow great touch sensitivity.
- Pre-shaped cut increases flexibility and allows full range of movement.
- Ergonomic tabs on 3 middle fingers make them easy to put on or to take off.
- Strategically placed micro laser perforations increase breathability and moisture management.
- Lined terry thumb insert.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|