Precise heart rate info is vital for cycle training. But chest straps are constrictive, not to mention unsightly under your form-fitting jersey. This light, compact wrist unit delivers more accurate readings than traditional strapless sensors. It also reads data from any ANT+ sensor, converts it, and sends it to your Bluetooth Smart device, no ANT+ adapter required. So you can analyze speed and cadence along with your heart data. Since it connects to any Bluetooth 4.0 or ANT+ device, you can team the Link Velo with your smartphone, Suunto Ambit, Garmin Forerunner or gym equipment, picking the unit and apps that meet your needs.
- Optical heartrate sensors measure changes in blood volume under the skin, and work best when worn snuggly, 1 to 3 finger-widths above your wrist bone.
- Built-in motion detector compensates for body movements, maintaining accurate readings through vigorous walking and running.
- Front LED glows blue when your heart rate is too low, green when you are in your zone and red when your heart rate is too high (target zones must be set up in mioGO App).
- Single button user interface.
- Silicon strap.
- Internal lithium polymer battery lasts approximately 7 hours.
- USB charging.
- Water resistant to 30m, but don't press the buttons under water. Cold water may affect heart rate accuracy.