Own the waves and holes. This freestyle machine plays fast and loose, letting you initiate basic moves effortlessly and link them into trophy-snaring series. Show them how this generation of freestylers does things.
- Full progressive rocker makes for a speedy, responsive hull.
- Stern V hull that loosens up toward the back, for easy edge to edge transitions.
- Super slicey bow and stern for smooth starts to your vertical moves.
- Core volume is distributed to let you pop like a porpoise.
- C4S outfitting includes a longer, more ergonomic seat that pivots for an engaged or relaxed position. The front-to-back adjustment is easier for faster boat trimming.
- Foam can be added to several parts of the seat for a personalized fit.
- Hull stiffener links front and rear pillars to the seat, forming a safety cage around the paddler to protect against collapse in a pin.
- Connect grab handles are made by Wild Country.
- Security rescue bars made by DMM, a climbing gear manufacturer.
|Ideal for||Freestyle and rodeo kayaking|
|Hull material||HDPE (High-density polyethylene)|
|Length||1.8m (5ft. 11in.)|
External cockpit dimensions
Dimensions of the cockpit, measured on the outside of the lip. The external measurement is useful when sizing sprayskirts.
|86 x 47cm (34 x 18.7in.)|
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.
|Made in||United Kingdom|