This compact creek boat has C4S outfitting for greater comfort and control. The Nano blends the best of 3 Pyranha designs into a super-manoeuvrable boofing machine. Its bow has shades of the Shiva, with lots of rocker and plenty of volume for soft landings and quick resurfacing. Full-length rails, sampled from the Jed, engage for quick turns and carving into eddies. The back is a mash-up of the Shiva and Burn, for a big stern that lets you punch through features larger than your average river runner can take. Stable and easy to roll, the Nano combines a playful side with the ability to run harder lines.
- Semi flat hull allows easy spins and great surfing.
- C4S outfitting includes a longer, more ergonomic seat that pivots for an engaged or relaxed position. The front-to-back adjustment is now easier for faster boat trimming.
- Foam can be added to several parts of the seat for a personalized fit.
- Hull stiffener links front and rear pillars to the seat, forming a safety cage around the paddler to protect against collapse in a pin.
- Connect grab handles are made by Wild Country.
- Security rescue bars made by DMM, a climbing gear manufacturer.
- Roto-moulded bow pillar adds structural support to the deck, doubles as a carry handle, and triples as a mini-ladder for stepping out of the kayak in a vertical pin.
|Hull material||HDPE (High-density polyethylene)|
|Length||2.2m (7ft. 2in.)|
External cockpit dimensions
Dimensions of the cockpit, measured on the outside of the lip. The external measurement is useful when sizing sprayskirts.
|93 x 48cm (36.8 x 19in.)|
|Paddler weight range||55-90kg (121-198lb.)|
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.
|Made in||United Kingdom|