Achieve your race goals in a vest designed for women. Instead of simply adapting the men’s fit, the Astral Race is the result of rethinking the entire process. A revolutionary strap design routes the shoulder straps down the outer sides of the breasts, and places the lower pockets and attachment system below them. This prevents the dreaded squishing and allows the pack to fit comfortably on a wide variety of women's torsos. The vest includes lots of well-thought out pockets, each with a dedicated purpose. A large rear zippered compartment holds a jacket or food and has an attachment for an axe or trekking poles.
- Made of lightweight, highly water-resistant nylon.
- Soft micromesh inserts have exceptionally large mesh hole openings for unprecedented breathability.
- Soft touch edge binding won’t chafe or feel restrictive.
- Women’s curve harness design has Z-pull side adjustments to tailor the fit to your shape.
- Max O2 sterum attachment does away with pinching buckles: boot hook style attachments won't need adjusting, and allow with you as you breathe to full chest expansion.
- Lightweight zippers can easily be operated with gloves.
- Lash on extra items with the back compression straps.
- Hydration pocket holds a 2L reservoir (included) upright within the pack, yet is easy to access for quick refills at aid stations. Reservoir rides low in the small of the back for a better center of gravity.
- 2 front pockets made of stretch fabric ride underneath the breasts. Left pocket is sweatproof and has a zipper. Right pocket has a stretch top opening for a small soft sport bottle.
- Sweatproof pocket on right shoulder strap closes with a magnet and is designed for electrolyte tablets.
- Small zippered pocketL on left shoulder strap.
- Stretch mesh stash pocket on back is great for holding a jacket.
- Includes an UltrAspire 2L hydration bladder with graduated markings, a push/pull valve to deliver a high flow rate and Plug-N-Play tube attachment.
- Dedicated hydration tube routing with elastic hose keepers.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.