Keep your files or textbooks from becoming a soggy mess. Made from upcycled inner tubes, this backpack is weather-proof and easy on the environment. The rolltop closure can be rolled down in wet weather or simply buckled shut for speed or to fit large items. The large compartment holds textbooks, groceries or your clothes and gym shoes. A large front pocket keeps your phone, keys and headphones at the ready, while the smaller slip pocket fits a bike U-lock.
- Made of recycled pop bottles and recycled bike tubes.
- Lightly padded shoulder straps.
- Large main compartment can be cinched down or buckled shut.
- Large front pocket with Velcro® closure.
- Front slip pocket is sized for a bike lock.
- Reflective accents get you noticed when heading home on a dark night.
- Webbing handle.
|Main fabric||Repurposed fabric|
|Secondary fabric||Repurposed bike tubes|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|