Adidas Energy Boost ESM Road Running Shoes - Men's
These premium shoes feature a Boost™ midsole that gives them an energetic, bouncy feel, that won't quickly start to degrade and feel sluggish. Small capsules in the midsole foam provide high levels of energy return as your foot strikes and releases the ground. They don't feel soft, but quick, bouncy and fun. 4-way stretch in uppers adds comfort that adapts to your foot shape while in motion.
- Uppers are seamless Techfit ESM with 4-way stretch mesh combined with techfit print layers for a truly personal fit.
- Midfoot tongue wraps around the foot to provide dynamic arch support.
- Dual Torsion system provides midfoot integrity and smoothes the transition from midfoot stance to forefoot push-off.
- Boost midsole stays soft and bouncy, delivers higher energy return than any other running foam, and retain cushioning across a wide temperature range.
- Outsoles are Continental rubber for surefooted traction even on wet pavement.
- Adiwear heel provides grip and durability without excess weight.
|Ideal for||Road running|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.