Made for beginner to intermediate paddlers, this exceptional recreational kayak puts the emphasis on safety and stability, served up with manoeuvrability and generous cargo capacity. Its light and stiff ABS hull makes for better handling on or off the water, and provides glossy good looks too.
- Made with thermoformed, fully-recyclable Solar Kote ABS plastic.
- Ergonomic seat is adjustable to a wide range of body sizes and shapes. Moulded, padded seat has an adjustable backrest.
- Front screw hatch accesses an underdeck storage pod storage within easy reach of the cockpit.
- Fore and aft hatches with sealed bulkheads for cargo storage and flotation.
- End pours strengthen the bow and stern.
- Recessed deck fittings minimize hang-ups.
- Deck rigging holds spare paddles and safety gear.
The depth of the boat at the front of the cockpit, measured from the inside bottom of the boat to the inside top.
|Internal cockpit dimensions||77 x 42cm (30½ x 16½in.)|
External cockpit dimensions
Dimensions of the cockpit, measured on the outside of the lip. The external measurement is useful when sizing sprayskirts.
|86 x 51cm (34 x 20in.)|
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.