A window in the bottom of the cockpit gives you a whole new perspective on paddling. It’s fun during the day and extra-trippy at night if you paddle when the bioluminescence is running. Or slip a flashlight into the cup holder above the window to lure little fishies.
- Made of vacuum-moulded thermoformed ABS that is light, durable, and forgiving.
- Window is made of clear polycarbonate.
- Recessed deck fittings reduce hang-ups.
- Built in keel-like bow and stern helps the Intrigue track well.
- Wide hull and hard chines provide excellent stability.
- Rear hatch and bulkhead for safety and dry storage.
- Outfitted with grab handles, bungees, flotation in the bow, watertight stern storage, locking foot pedals, molded seat with adjustable back rest, recessed fittings, drainage slots on the deck, and a paddle shaft holder to assist with entry and exits.
|Ideal for||Cottage and recreational kayaking|
|Length||3.1m (10ft. 2in.)|
The depth of the boat at the front of the cockpit, measured from the inside bottom of the boat to the inside top.
External cockpit dimensions
Dimensions of the cockpit, measured on the outside of the lip. The external measurement is useful when sizing sprayskirts.
|97 x 47cm (38 x 18½in.)|