Adidas Supernova Glide 7 Road Running Shoes - Men's
Turn every training session into a fun run. The Boost midsoles make these neutral runners light, fast and bouncy without being too soft. Thousands of capsules return energy to launch you beautifully into every step.
- Uppers are fabric, with seam-free mesh in forefoot for maximum comfort and lightweight flexibility.
- Air mesh linings provide breathability.
- Sock-like wrap provides dynamic arch support and superior fit.
- Torsion system smooths the transition from midfoot to forefoot pushoff.
- Boost midsoles stay soft and bouncy, deliver higher energy return than any other running foam, and retain cushioning across a wide temperature range.
- Longitudinal decoupling in the forefeet allows natural foot movement.
- Outsoles are Continental rubber for surefooted grip even on wet pavement.
- Adiwear heel outsoles provide superior grip and durability without excess weight.
|Ideal for||Road running|
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.