These premium shoes feature a Boost midsole that gives them an energetic, bouncy feel, that won't quickly start to degrade and feel sluggish. Small capsules in the midsole foam provide high levels of energy return as your foot strikes and releases the ground. They don't feel soft, but quick and fun.
- Uppers are seamless textile and mesh for lightweight flexibility.
- Air mesh lining adds breathability.
- Midfoot sock-like fit wraps around the foot to provide dynamic arch support.
- Full-length EVA StableFrame is designed to guide and support the foot from heel to toe.
- Boost midsole stays soft and bouncy, delivers higher energy return than other materials, and retains cushioning across a wide temperature range.
- Outsoles are Continental rubber for surefooted traction even on wet pavement.
|Ideal for||Road running|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.