Made for smaller, lighter paddlers, this low-volume version of the shortest vessel in the Islay fleet handles easily on and off the water. It offers all the features of a touring kayak, scaled down for daytrips and overnights on sheltered waters. Newbies will be reassured by its stability, and experts will love its excellent edging and carving. A new contoured seat with a floating backrest makes your cruises even more luxurious.
- Full volume bow lifts over waves for a drier ride.
- Long waterline length and squared-off stern provide steady speed.
- Roomy cockpit for comfort and thigh grips for control.
- Notches on the foredeck hold your paddle while you grab a snack or take photos.
- Deck rigging holds spare paddles and other essentials.
- Deck flats for installing fishing rod holders.
- Supple rubber hatch covers are exceptionally watertight.
- Drop-down skeg lets you select easy turning or hard tracking, as conditions require.
|Hull material||Single-layer roto-moulded plastic|
|Length||3.8m (12ft. 6in.)|
External cockpit dimensions
Dimensions of the cockpit, measured on the outside of the lip. The external measurement is useful when sizing sprayskirts.
|90 x 51cm (35½ x 19.9in.)|
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.
|Made in||United Kingdom|