You love the unconfined open cockpit of a sit-on-top, but want more performance and potential than a recreational SOT can provide. Welcome aboard your new cruiser. With lines inspired by the original Islay series, this craft blends reassuring stability with excellent speed and tracking. The stern storage well and hatched bow compartment hold enough for the longest day trip. And when the siren call of longer coastal voyages proves irresistible, they can bring it for light overnighters.
- Wide hull for stability.
- Long water line for speed and tracking.
- Roomy open cockpit has cup holders for easy hydration and caffeination.
- Moulded seat is contoured, with a floating backrest for comfort.
- Notches in front of the cockpit hold your paddle while you grab a snack or take photos.
- Drainage slots and scupper holes let water escape.
- Rear storage well with cargo-securing bungies.
- Supple rubber hatch cover is exceptionally watertight.
- Foam bulkhead keeps forward compartment dry.
|Hull material||Single-layer roto-moulded plastic|
|Made in||United Kingdom|