MEC Civic Jacket - Men's
In a flexible gabardine twill, this jacket mixes well with your regular wardrobe. Natural fibres are comfortable for summer civic duties, and posh up a pair of jeans without adding stiffness. Chest pocket tempts you to add a pocket square or handkerchief.
- Gabardine twill fabric is made from organically grown cotton blended with spandex.
- Traditional blazer collar with 2-button front.
- External chest welt pocket (for a pocket square).
- 2 patch hand pockets.
- Darts add tailored shape.
- Dual back vents.
- Partially lined.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Tall arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Not all styles available in 'tall'.