Oliberte Lomayo Shoes - Men's
Take a big step in the right direction with these beautiful, Fair Trade™ Certified boat shoes. Their classic leather uppers are lined with goat leather that will mould itself to your body over time, like a pair of favourite jeans.
- Uppers are premium camel leather with goat leather lining.
- Laces are low-slip cotton and polyester.
- Traditional stitchdown bases offer classic looks and excellent durability.
- Insoles are made of water-based polyurethane.
- Heel stabilizers keep your steady on boat decks and docks.
- Natural crepe rubber outsole grips well and offers comfort in warm weather.
- Oliberté makes all their shoes at their own factory in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, using quality sustainable materials. Their respect for the dignity and rights of their workers makes them the world’s first Fair Trade Certified footwear manufacturing factory.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.