Warm, weatherproof mitts for discovering the exciting possibilities of snow.
- Made of microfleece with a Dri-Max waterproof, windproof insert.
- Textured, grippy palms.
- Megaloft synthetic insulation is warm and soft.
- Hydrowick linings keep moisture away from small hands.
- Elastic wrists stop snow from creeping in.
- Fleece cuffs slide under jacket sleeves.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.