When you’re cruising down hill in full tuck, that warm summer air can begin to feel like ice on your skin. Windproof in the front, this vest stops the wind from stripping off your heat, but is still super-breathable for when your drop off to the rear. Mesh back panel vents excess heat and is stretchy for a comfortable fit.
- Nylon shells with GORE-TEX Windstopper Active Shell face fabric is windproof, breathable and water resistant.
- Nylon and spandex mesh backpanel.
- 2-way zipper can be adjusted from top or bottom.
- Elastic waistband keeps vest in place and keeps drafts out.
- Reflective hits on the back help you stay safe on night rides.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
|Technology||GORE-TEX Windstopper Active Shell|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|