Perfect your finger tan in these barely there summer riding gloves. Light padding in the palms is just for bumpy side streets. Stretch fabric and a seamless thumb make them second-skin comfortable. When the summer sun is your riding partner, the vented palms will keep you cool.
- Polyester and spandex fabric is stretchy, breathable and quick drying.
- Seamless thumb so there’s no stitching or other irritation points.
- Absorbent material on the back of the hand for mopping a sweaty brow.
- Lightly padded palms soak up bumps.
- Vented palms pull heat out of your hands.
- Silicone palm print improves grip.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.