Never be caught bladeless again. This sturdy knife is light and small enough to always have with you. Clips easily and unobtrusively in a pocket.
- Stainless steel hits the sweet spot between edge holding and ease of sharpening.
- Straight edge blade.
- Locking frame ensures rigidity for good control.
- Zebra wood handle provides additional girth in your hand for a firm grip.
- Right-handed, tip-down clip design.
- Integrated pocket/ belt clip.
|Handle material||Stainless steel|
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Blade material||420 stainless steel|
|Knife length (closed)||10.8cm|
|Knife length (open)||20cm|
|Blade locking system||Yes|