Helly Hansen Loke Packable Jacket - Youths
The essential go anywhere, do anything rain jacket for young adventurers. Outfit them in this waterproof-breathable jacket for hiking, travel and for rainy day exploring.
- Made of waterproof-breathable 2.5 layer Hellytech nylon that's windproof and fully seam sealed.
- DWR treatment sheds water and dirt.
- Scrim lining is printed.
- Fully adjustable and detachable hood.
- Front storm flap keeps out water.
- Zippered hand pockets.
- Elastic wrist cuffs.
- Bottom hem elastic adjustment cord.
- Small enough to stuff into its own pocket.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Stuffs in own pocket|