Portaging just got a lot easier. This single seat inflatable kayak offers solo adventurers the ability to explore land or water. Great for flatwater, lake and shoreline paddling, it packs up to a manageable size and inflates in less than 10 minutes. With room to store your gear on the fore and aft decks, it's a credible touring kayak or backcountry fishing rig.
- Made from Nitrylon, this material is rugged, dries fast and is easy to keep clean.
- 3 chambers use high quality bayonet-style valves. In the unlikely event that one chamber loses air, the other will keep you afloat until you can get to land.
- Extended fore and aft decks provide room for gear storage.
- Use a foot rudder (not included) for sea touring use.
- Includes deck netting and gear bungees, carry handles, a valve adaptor and a 5L foot pump.
- Comes in its own deluxe drybag/backpack that fits in an airline overhead bin.
|Hull material||Coated fabric|
|Length||3.1m (10ft. 2in.)|
|Packed dimensions||51 x 36 x 20cm (20 x 14 x 8in.)|
|Made in||Czech Republic|