Pearl Izumi X-Alp Seek VI Cycling Shoes - Women's
Lightweight, versatile cycling shoes that strike the perfect balance: great power transfer when you’re pedalling, and excellent comfort and cushioning when you’re off the bike.
- Uppers are quick-drying, highly breathable mesh and synthetic.
- Built-in lace garages to foil chain suck.
- Midsoles are dual-density EVA, featuring a lower-density EVA for underfoot cushioning, and a firmer layer between the pedal and the foot for power transfer.
- Crash pads in heels provide cushioning for off-the-bike heel strike.
- Outsoles are durable carbon rubber with lugs for off-bike traction.
- Compatible with SPD® and Crank Brothers systems, or with flat pedals.
|Ideal for||Cycle commuting|
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
|Synthetic leather + mesh|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.