A fast-inflating tandem kayak you can carry in the trunk of your car. The tubeless construction brings a boatload of benefits. It saves weight, won’t trap water so it's easy to assemble and fast to dry, and it can be pumped up to a 50% higher pressure than a bladder-style kayak. Once inflated, the stiff hull is responsive and handles rough water, including rivers up to Class II.
- PVC-free construction: hull is rubber coated polyester with teflon on the outside for water repellency and fast drying, decks are urethane coated for waterproofness.
- Zippers on both decks allow easy access for packing, unpacking, and cleaning.
- Crosswise aluminum arches fore and aft of the cockpit provide stiffness and give the decks a curved, water-shedding shape.
- Bungee cord rigging on the deck holds spare paddles or safety equipment.
- Front and rear carrying handles for easy portaging.
- 3 separate chambers for safety.
- Pressure relief valve in the floor chamber prevents damage from over-pumping or heat-induced air expansion.
- Skeg, repair kit, valve adapter and 5L foot pump included.
|Hull material||Coated fabric|
|Packed dimensions||69 x 41 x 25cm (27 x 16 x 10in.)|
|Made in||Czech Republic|