Pearl Izumi Select Series Tri Fly V Cycling Shoes - Men's
Hone this crucial contact point between you and your bike. Whether you're looking to shave seconds off your time, or optimize your power transfer, the snug fit and firm composite sole increase efficiency and provide leverage to power through up and down strokes.
- Quick drying synthetic uppers are fully mesh-lined for comfort when worn without socks.
- Padded collar protects heels and feet.
- 2-position hook-and-loop closures decrease hot spots and remove pressure from your forefoot and instep.
- Sizable heel loops.
- Nylon and composite fiber plate creates a firm platform to put power to the pedals.
- Arch support runs across and lengthwise to prevent your arch from being compromised and encourage natural foot movement.
- Concave shaping adds arch support and a low stack height (7mm) transfers power.
- Perforated dual density EVA foam insoles align with vent panels to cool feet off and dry quicker. Insole is removable.
- Replaceable heel bumper for comfortable walking and mobility.
- Vented, quick drying nylon sole.
|Ideal for||Bike triathlon|
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
|Pedal compatibility||3-hole clipless|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.