For the occasional kayaker with a too-small gear shed. The unique design lets you paddle alone or with a friend and still have room for a child or a dog. During solo trips with heavy winds, turn the forward seat around and take advantage of the double-ended design to improve your stability. The slightly longer version of the Helios II, the Sunny is best for solo paddlers who want the ability to paddle double.
- Nitrylon fabric combines polyester and rubber and is PVC-free.
- Solo kayak that can be turned into a double kayak.
- Double-ended design.
- Removable tracking fin.
- 3 air chamber construction can be paddled to shore in the unlikely event of air loss.
- Packs into its own drybag backpack.
- Use the 5L footpump (included) to set up in under 10 minutes.
|Hull material||Coated fabric|
|Length||3.9m (12ft. 8in.)|
|Packed dimensions||53 x 38 x 23cm (21 x 15 x 9in.)|
|Made in||Czech Republic|