Pearl Izumi PRO Series Tri Fly V Carbon - Men's
Hammer home your ride with these stiff, comfortable triathlon shoes. They have seamless uppers that aid fast out-of-the-water transitions. Wear them with or without socks, they're fully lined and breathable enough not to create hot spots against your skin.
- Uppers are fully lined mesh for barefoot comfort.
- Direct-vent technology cools and offers drainage.
- Anatomic Tri closure eliminates hot spots and removes pressure from your forefoot.
- Dual density EVA insole adds support.
- Concave shape and low 7.0mm stack height enhanced plate stiffness and provides anatomic support.
- Longitudinal arch support adds power, and efficiency.
- Power plate uni-directional carbon is ultra-light and stiff.
- Replaceable heel bumper.
|Ideal for||Bike triathlon|
|Pedal compatibility||3-hole clipless|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.