A minimalist design that’s designed to make everyday life more organized. Pop your laptop into the quilted sleeve to keep it protected on bumpy transit rides to work, school or the coffeeshop with wifi. The whole front panel and base of the bag are lightly padded (a nice feature if you’ve packed a banana with your lunch), and the water bottle pocket zips out of the way to make it even more streamlined.
- Made of 600-denier polyester with a water-resistant polyurethane coating.
- Front panel and base have 5mm polyethylene foam to protect from bumps and provide structure.
- Water-resistant 100-denier polyester lining with polyurethane coating.
- Contoured padded shoulder straps.
- Comfortable foam back panel.
- Laptop compartment has diamond quilted soft liner over 5mm EVA foam padding. Held off the bottom of the bag for when you set it down.
- Fits 15in. laptops but some 17in. ones might be able to squeeze in.
- Small and large zippered front pockets, and a zippered pocket inside.
- Slip-in side pocket with zippered stretchy gusset for your water bottle.
|Main fabric||600-denier polyester|
|Secondary fabric||100-denier polyester|
Padded sleeve fits most
A padded slot to fit electronics or laptops, it may be partially or fully padded on each side.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.