This retro-styled fleece is plush and soft for lingering around the fire or setting off before the sun breaks above the horizon. The deep-pile material retains needed warmth without adding weight or volume. Ideal as a mid-layer for skiing or walking around town.
- Made of Polartec® Thermal Pro® polyester fleece with extra-long fibres for light, compressible warmth.
- Snap placket and pocket flap are reinforced with nylon.
- Front placket has 4 concealed snaps.
- Chest pocket has a flap with a secure snap closure to keep the small bits of your life inside.
- Kangaroo pocket warms up the fingers.
- Stand-up collar wraps warmth all the way around your neck.
- Yoke and princess seams add contoured shape.
- Cut to hip length for generous coverage.
|Technology||Polartec Thermal Pro|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.