Patagonia Re-Tool Snap T - Women's
- Available prices $135.00
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
This retro-styled fleece is plush and soft for lingering around the fire or setting off before the sun breaks above the horizon. The deep-pile material retains needed warmth without adding weight or volume. Ideal as a mid-layer for skiing or walking around town.
- Made of Polartec® Thermal Pro® polyester fleece with extra-long fibres for light, compressible warmth.
- Snap placket and pocket flap are reinforced with nylon.
- Front placket has 4 concealed snaps.
- Chest pocket has a flap with a secure snap closure to keep the small bits of your life inside.
- Kangaroo pocket warms up the fingers.
- Stand-up collar wraps warmth all the way around your neck.
- Yoke and princess seams add contoured shape.
- Cut to hip length for generous coverage.
|Technology||Polartec Thermal Pro|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.