A balance of protection and freedom for your road time. Airy, woven let your feet breath, while hexagonal grooves in the midsole allow natural gait and easy motion. This year's model eliminates layers in the upper to keep them a little lighter than before.
- Uppers are woven mesh for lightness, durability and breathability.
- Full bootie construction with no-sew overlays provide seamless comfort without added weight.
- Minimal, molded sockliners mimic foot curvature to add support.
- Flywire technology supports from the ground up, with the cords originating in the sole. Customizable through the laces, they hug your arch for a dynamic, supportive fit.
- Phylite midsoles/outsoles provide a resilient ride while reducing weight.
- Hexagonal flex grooves provide 6 flex points for articulation and smooth transitions.
- Pistons in the waffle outsoles absorb impact and then spring back for added responsiveness.
- Solid rubber under the toes adds traction, durable BRS 1000 carbon rubber in the heels.
|Ideal for||Road running|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.