A blade with all the upsides of 2 great materials: polypropylene is affordable and shatter-resistant, carbon keeps it light, stiff and thin. A powerface dihedral and PowerARC™ deliver a clean and aggressive catch to speed you on your way. With a full 40cm of shaft adjustment, the Insanity provides a personal fit and accommodates different users.
- Blade is a blend of polypropylene and carbon.
- Round shaft is carbon-fibreglass with a fibreglass insert to deliver the look of carbon with affordability and impact resistance of fibreglass.
- Lever Lock adjustment mechanism is secure and easy to use on the water. Marked height gradations and an included sizing graph are easy to set correctly.
- ABS plastic grip is comfortable in your palm.
- Blade angle is 10 degrees.
|Blade material||Carbon reinforced plastic|
|Shaft material||Fibreglass/carbon blend|
Blade shapes are designed to apply power efficiently. Short, wide: immediate power. Long, narrow: better leverage in turbulent water. Wing: channels water for maximum power and speed.
|Blade dimensions||42 x 18cm (16½ x 7.125in.)|