Each member of this dynamic duo can also go it alone. The efficient Nomad 7 solar panel charges the Venture 30 battery pack or connects directly to your USB and 12 volt gear. The Venture 30 doubles as a self-contained power bank that’s ready for backcountry or urban expeditions. Its awesome 7,800 mAh capacity will reload your tablet once or your smartphone two to three times. Built-in USB tips protect you against tangles, loss or forgetting.
- Nomad 7 monocystalline solar panel is light, folds compactly, and can be chained with other panels.
- Rated power is 7W.
- USB port (output) is 5V, up to 1A (5W max), regulated.
- Mini solar port is 6.5V, up to 1.1A.
- Venture 30 uses a Li-NMC (lithium nickel manganese cobalt oxide) battery for longer life and greater safety than lithium-ion models.
- Recharges via the Nomad 7 Solar Panel in 8-16 hours or via a 2A USB source in 5 hours.
- Built-in charging and low-battery protection extend battery life.
- Dual output ports let you recharge two devices at once.
- Built-in 150 Lumen flashlight for night ops.
- IXP6 waterproof rating allows use in the rain.
Charge time via solar
Estimated charging time under optimal conditions.
|Charge time via USB||5 h|
|Folded dimensions||22.9 x 16.5 x 3.8cm|
|Batteries||Rechargeable battery pack (non-removable)|
Has a Type A USB port for charging your electronic devices.
|Charging level indicator||Yes|
Does unit have an auto shutoff feature so that unit stops charging when batteries are full?