This Fort Knox of power banks stores enough juice to top up your laptop twice. Dual USB ports and a 12-volt socket charge a wide range of devices. The laptop port and adapter tips do away with the need for an inverter, saving power and adding convenience. Recharge it from an AC wall socket, your car's power point, or hook it up to a solar panel (available separately) and chain it with other Goal Zero components to make a custom set-up.
- 98Wh (11V, 8,800mAh) with a single cell equivalent capacity of 26,400mAh @3.7V.
- Lithium nickel manganese cobalt oxide battery provides longer life than lithium-ion models.
- Charges in 3 hours from a wall, 4 hours from a car socket or in 15-30 hours from the Nomad 13 solar panel.
- Battery should be kept plugged into a power source during storage, or fully recharge your Sherpa 100 every 3-6 months.
- Optional Sherpa Inverter available to plug into a 110V wall plug.
- Built-in charging and low-battery protection.
- 100mW white LED.
- Includes Sherpa 100 Power Pack, AC wall charger, 12V adapter, and laptop tips.
|Chemistry||Lithium nickel manganese cobalt oxide|
|Dimensions||14.7 x 13.3 x 3.8cm|