Tune your front points for the challenge ahead. The Blade Runner Crampons can be set up as duel, mono or offset points. The front platform is chromoly steel that absorbs impact and maintain rigidity under foot and the design eliminates a connection joint to reduce the amount of play flex that makes crampons feel less secure on technical terrain. The heel slide is constructed from Nanoflex® steel that's strong enough to take the thickness of the frame from 2.75mm down to 1.8, reducing weight and providing longitudinal flex to fit modern rockered boots.
- Front platforms are chromoly steel, with inverted-V shapes for high rigidity and natural balling resistance.
- Heel slides are Sandvik Nanoflex® steel that blends strength, flex and lightness.
- Hook-and-notch systems on rear contact points for quick, easy reconfiguration of front points.
- Inverted V front platform reduces balling.
- Includes anti-balling plates and crampon case.
- Size 1 fits euro 37-46 (special order only). Size 2 fits euro 40-49.
|Ideal for||Ice climbing|
The manufacturers' recommended boot size. Some crampons can be extended by changing the centre rail.
Anti-snow plates keep snow from balling underfoot.